1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: advocaat-tenerife.com
The advocaat-tenerife.com website provides services whose primary objective is to allow contact between users and the entity.
Browsing the advocaat-tenerife.com website confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to NATHALIE ZANOLIE and to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
We would also like to point out that the person responsible for the website is a member of the Bar Association of Santa Cruz de Tenerife with the number 3.033, ascribed to the code of ethics of the Spanish Legal Profession.
Address: Avenida de Los Pueblos 20, San Eugenio, oficina, 94A, Centro Comercial, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Web hosted by: Tucho Consulting For Change, S.L.
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, although the use of certain areas or services is subject to the completion of data collection forms. Only persons over the age of 18 may provide data through our website, and children under the age of 14 may not provide data without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to NATHALIE ZANOLIE and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
advocaat-tenerife.com has the following types of users:
• Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that NATHALIE ZANOLIE requests includes the name and e-mail address and the data provided by the user himself/herself when filling in the forms.
• Users who have not contacted NATHALIE ZANOLIE but from whom data is collected: Data provided by cookies
3.1 Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them for:
• Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
• Introduce into the network computer viruses or carry out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of NATHALIE ZANOLIE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the website and its services.
• Attempt to access restricted areas of NATHALIE ZANOLIE’s computer systems or those of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
• Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of NATHALIE ZANOLIE’s information or that of third parties.
• Impersonating the identity of another User, public authorities or a third party.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
• Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
3.2. 3.2. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the Web pages included on or accessible through the Website, they must send a notification to NATHALIE ZANOLIE duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring, under their responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
All notifications and communications between users and NATHALIE ZANOLIE shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by post or e-mail or telephone communication. Users should contact NATHALIE ZANOLIE by:
• Sending by post to the following address: NATHALIE ZANOLIE – Avenida de Los Pueblos 20, San Eugenio, oficina, 94A, Centro Comercial, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
• Email to the following address: email@example.com
7. Industrial property and intellectual property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to NATHALIE ZANOLIE, and none of the exploitation rights of the same may be understood to be transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation and solely and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of NATHALIE ZANOLIE, and it may not be construed that the use of or access to the Website grants the User any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by NATHALIE ZANOLIE are prohibited. In the event of non-compliance NATHALIE ZANOLIE ZANOLIE will proceed to take the appropriate legal measures.
8. Disclaimer and amendment of this legal notice
The advocaat-tenerife.com website uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data and guaranteeing its confidentiality.
NATHALIE ZANOLIE reserves the right to remove or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to such information. NATHALIE ZANOLIE tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimise possible errors, but NATHALIE ZANOLIE shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused by decisions taken on the basis of the information disseminated, nor for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor for any problems arising from the use of this Web site or any other external connection, nor for any damages and/or losses to the user’s software or hardware arising from access to this Web site.
Users expressly agree that NATHALIE ZANOLIE shall not be liable for unauthorised access to or alteration of their transmissions or data, for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or for any transactions made through its website.
NATHALIE ZANOLIE reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the changes made through advocaat-tenerife.com.
9. Partial nullity
If any of these clauses is declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force and shall not be affected by such declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and applicable European regulations.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or these products shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
If you are an end consumer, nothing in this clause shall affect your rights as a consumer under applicable law, and you may choose to bring a claim to enforce your rights in relation to these Conditions before the court or courts of your domicile.
Date: January 25, 2023